Are you teaching Number Sense and looking for a way to make it more fun and interactive for your students? Place Value Pizzas are a great way to incorporate practicing standard and expanded forms and place value, with base-ten blocks and creativity! This activity allows for student choice in the number they use and how they decorate their pizza too!
This deck includes:
- Instructions for the educator, worksheet for students to complete and base-ten blocks for students to cut out and colour!
- Rubric included - generic so you can use it for multiple grades!
- Aligned with the 2020 Ontario Math Curriculum
- Fonts from PB Fonts on TPT. Base-Ten Blocks from Rachel McCracken on TPT.
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
Grade 3 Year in Review
Grade 3 Financial Literacy Worksheets & Slides
Grade 3 Operations - Additions, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
Grade 3 and 4 Data Literacy and Probability Bundle
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Barbecue on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Junior / Middle School Math - Stop Motion Coding Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math and Health - My Healthy Plate Assignment
Grade 5 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 6 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Measurement Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Financial Literacy Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Data & Probability Printable Unit Plans
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!