Type of website: Ecommerce
Effective date: 9th day of March, 2023, at Toronto, Ontario (the "Site") is owned and operated by Smarty Pants Studies. Stephanie can be contacted at: email@example.com.
1. The personal data we will collect;
2. Use of collected data;
3. Who has access to the data collected;
4. The rights of Site users; and
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
3. Clicked links; and
4. Content viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
1. First and last name;
2. Email address; and
3. Payment information.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
How We Use Personal Data
Who We Share Personal Data With
We may share user data with the following third parties:
We may share the following user data with third parties:
E.g. links clicked while using the site.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
Analytics. Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
1. If the law requires it;
2. If it is required for any legal proceeding;
3. To prove or protect our legal rights; and To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company. If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
All data only accessible to Smarty Pants Studies employees through Wix analytics.While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
1. Functional cookies: Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
2. Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc; and
Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes: improve traffic to our website and user experience.