Are you teaching Patterning and looking for a way to make it more fun and interactive for your students? This Patterned Sweater Craftivity is a great way to incorporate repeating patterns, pattern rules and art! This activity allows for student choice in the images they use and how they create their pattern!
This deck includes:
- Instructions for the educator, worksheet for students to complete and images for students to cut and paste for students to cut out and colour! Images include geometric shapes, holiday-themed and fall images. Student can also choose to create their own images if you prefer not to cut and paste.
- Cross-Curricular (Art and Math)
- Rubrics for grades 2-4 included! Aligned with Ontario 2020 Curriculum
- Aligned with the 2020 Ontario Math Curriculum
- Fonts from PB Fonts on TPT. Clip Art from LittleRed.
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
PlaceValue Pizzas - Rubric Included
Junior/Intermediate Halloween Story Rubric
The Sandwich Swap Book Companion
Place Value Pizza Craftivity
Grade 4 Long Range Math Plan
Kind Notes Affirmation Activity
My Rose, Bud & Thorn SEL Activity
Check out other Math resources in the Smarty Pants Studies store by clicking here! If you're looking for cross-curricular projects, click here!
Math Unit - Worksheets - Math Worksheets - Printable - Activity - pattern rules - repeating patterns - art - activity
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!