This PDF resource helps students to reflect on the term thus far, including, teamwork, organization, study skills and more.
About This Product:
- Printable PDF download of a student reflection form - give your students the opportunity to assess their own progress and make a goal(s) for the rest of the term!
- Fonts from KG and APL Fonts
- Thumbnail Clip Art from Little Red on TpT!
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
The Most Magnificent Thing Book Study
The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be Book Study
The Couch Potato Book Study
Viola Desmond Won’t Be Budged
Wonder by R.J. Palacio Complete Novel Study
Rosa Parks: A Life of Courage Book Study
The Jory John Book Study Bundle
Check out other language resources here!
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!