The PERFECT morning meeting cooperative activity you can use with your class! No Prep and easily adaptable for different age groups!
About this Product:
- Power Point Format!
- 24 Game Slides including seasonal slides for Back to School, Halloween and Christmas!
- Timer slides included after each game slide for your convenience
- Fonts used in this product are from A Perfect Blend and KG Fonts on Teachers Pay Teachers.
- Clip Art used in this memory game are from Little Red, Ever English Designs, Kate Hadfield Designs, Creative Clips, Jen Hart Designs, Smarty Pants Studies, For A Rainy Day and English Lab by Dee, Storytime Sprout, Clipart 4 Teachers, Chirp Graphics, Play Room Clipart, Teachers Clipart and Teacher Karma on Teachers Pay Teachers.
- Timer is from Epic Moments on YouTube.
Here's how to Play!
1) Invite students to take out a pencil and sheet of paper. Set aside.
2) Project a slide on the board. Start the timer! Students have 1 minute to memorize the slide on the board.
3) Once the minute is up, go to the next slide and start the timer. Give students 1 minute to write down everything they remember from the slide.
4) Invite students to come to the board one at a time to add an image they remember from the slide. (I suggest you have students draw their image to the right or left of where you project the original slide on your board so that you can do a side-by-side comparison at the end!)
5) Once students have drawn as much as they remember, project the original slide and see how you did!
To increase the difficulty for older age groups, you can shorten the time students have to look at the slide and write down the images, or consider asking students to remember colours and patterns in the images too!
memory game - google slides - powerpoint - clip art - classroom management
Other Resources You May Be Interested In:
Schedule and Timetable Cards - For Split Grades and Straight Grades!
The Smarty Pants Studies Teacher Planner PASTEL Edition
Grade 5 Math - A Year in Review
Grade 6 Math - A Year in Review
Vacation on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Wonder by R.J. Palacio Complete Novel Study
Rosa Parks: A Life of Courage Book Study
The Most Magnificent Thing Book Study
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!
Morning Meeting Memory Game!