Take a trip around the world as we learn about all the delicious treats Santa eats, and unique Christmas traditions celebrated around the world! This printable PDF is a companion for M.E. Furman's book A World of Cookies for Santa!
This package can be used with grades 3-8 as the depth of discussion and length of writing assignments can vary depending on the age group. Always preview the books and activities before assigning to ensure they are appropriate for your learners.
About This Product:
- 3 PDF printable activities and a title page colouring sheet
- Includes a colouring sheet title page, a full-colour title page, an activity about what students learned about different traditions around the world, space to share about their own traditions and a page to share their own favourite cookies recipe (you could even use this to create your own class cookbook!)
- All images are black and white so students can colour!
- Great to leave as emergency or supply day plans as well!
- Clip Art from English Lab and Kate Hadfield on Teachers Pay Teachers; Map from Digitama; Fonts from KG Fonts and PB Fonts on Teachers Pay Teachers
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
My Holiday Cup Assignment!
Finding Winnie Book Study
The Jory John & Pete Oswald Bundle!
The Good Egg Book Study
The Bad Seed Book Study
The Cool Bean Book Study
The Smart Cookie Book Study
The Couch Potato Book StudyBook Study
Have You Thanked an Inventor Today? Book Study
The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be Book Study
Viola Desmond Won’t Be Budged Book Study
Wonder by R.J. Palacio Complete Novel Study
Rosa Parks: A Life of Courage Book Study
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!