Teaching a new grade and having trouble deciding how to structure your year in math? This FREE Grade 6 Long-Range Math Plan provides you a guide as well as links to resources you can use to plan for math all year long. All resources were creating using the 2020 Ontario Math Curriculum.
- Sample Weekly Lesson Structure
- Sample Month Timeline
- Month-By-Month Glance - topics and links to resources provided
Fonts by PB Fonts on TPT.
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
Grade 6 Math - Math Facts at a Glance Reference Sheets
Grade 4 Math - Math Facts at a Glance Reference Sheets
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Vacation on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Junior / Middle School Math - Stop Motion Coding Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math and Health - My Healthy Plate Assignment
Grade 5 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 6 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Measurement Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Financial Literacy Bundle
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Data & Probability Printable Unit Plans
Grade 5 Math - Number Sense Unit Plans
Math Unit - Worksheets - Math Worksheets - Printable - Math Booklet - No Prep - Key Terms - Answer Key - Test Review - Math Supplemental Work - Extra Math Practice - Math Project - Coding - Budgeting - data management - data literacy - fractions - decimals - financial literacy - addition - subtraction - multiplication - division - graphing - basic operations - long rang plan
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!
top of page
bottom of page