This unit plan includes PDF worksheets aligned with the Grade 3 Ontario 2020 Math Curriculum Expectations!
Here's what's included:
- Printable PDF version and Google Slides for lessons!
- Worksheets, Slides and lesson notes
- Key Terms List
- Activities for calculating cost, calculating change, adding, subtracting, and shopping on a budget!
- Play money to use as manipulatives and instructions to make a paper wallet!
- Clip Art from LittleRed on TpT
- Fonts from A Perfect Blend Fonts and APL on TpT
- FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Math Unit - Worksheets - Math Worksheets - Printable - Math Booklet - No Prep - Key Terms - Answer Key - Test Review - Math Supplemental Work - Extra Math Practice - financial literacy - money - adding - subtraction - cash transactions - shopping - calculating cost - calculating change
Ontario Math Expectations covered in this product:
F1.1 Estimate and calculate the change required for various simple cash transactions involving whole-dollar amounts and amounts of less than one dollar
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
Grade 3 Data Literacy Worksheets & Slides
Grade 3 Operations Worksheets & Slides
Grade 4 Math - Full Year Bundle!
Grade 4 Math - Math Facts at a Glance Reference Sheets
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Vacation on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Junior / Middle School Math - Stop Motion Coding Assignment
Grade 5 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Financial Literacy Bundle
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Data & Probability Printable Unit Plans
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!
Total Pages: 28 pages + 15 slides
Answer Key: Does not apply
Teaching Duration: 2 Weeks