This product helps students learn about sustainability, eco-friendly habits and how we can help keep the world clean and healthy!
About This Product:
In this PDF printable and these Google Slides, students will practice the following skills:
- Information sheet about Earth Day
- Drag and drop recycling vs. compost vs. trash activity
- Brainstorming sheet to record ideas about what students can do to help clean the environment clean
- "Change Your Ways" Writing activity - Students re-write the paragraph to reflect more eco-friendly activities.
- "What's the alternative?" - In this activity, students match the activity to its more eco-friendly counterpart and explain how making this simple change can help the environment.
- Building Challenge!
Also available for Junior and Intermediate grades.
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
The Most Magnificent Thing Book Study
The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be Book Study
The Couch Potato Book Study
Viola Desmond Won’t Be Budged
Wonder by R.J. Palacio Complete Novel Study
Rosa Parks: A Life of Courage Book Study
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.