Summer time is the perfect time for a BARBECUE! In this new product, students will explore budgeting and creating financial goals all while planning a barbecue! But here's the catch... They can't spend more than $600!
About This Product:
- NOW INCLUDES GRADE 4 RUBRIC! Grade 5 & 6 rubrics also included (math and oral communication)
- Templates to plan out options so students can compare prices and determine which option will help them stay within their budget and which methods of payment are most appropriate
- Templates include space for the guest list, grocery list, location and decorations, along with one "Final Barbecue Details" page
- Aligned with the 2020 Ontario Math Curriculum
- Clip Art from Ever English Designs, LittleRed and Creative Clips on TpT. Fonts from KG Fonts and PB Fonts on TpT.
Math Unit - Worksheets - Math Worksheets - Printable - Math Booklet - No Prep - Key Terms - Answer Key - Test Review - Math Supplemental Work - Extra Math Practice - Math Project - Budgeting
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Vacation on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Junior / Middle School Math - Stop Motion Coding Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math and Health - My Healthy Plate Assignment
Grade 5 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 6 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Measurement Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Financial Literacy Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Fractions, Rates and Ratios Unit Plans
Grade 6 Math - Operations Unit Bundle
Grade 5 Math - Operations Unit Bundle
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Data & Probability Printable Unit Plans
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!