Let's go on a field trip!
Note: I created this passport for virtual field trips that take place in-class (not virtual) so the booklets can be printed.
1. Print these pages single sided. Then, when you go to photocopy the passports, make sure the second page is rotated so it looks upside down (like they are in this slide deck) to ensure all pages are right side up when you fold your booklet (this took forever for me to figure out so don’t worry if it takes you a few tries!)
2. As you visit virtual destinations, ask students to colour in the country/city on each of the continents’ maps, record the city they ‘visited’ below the map, and then they can write about what they learned about each destination on one of the ‘destination’ pages. Once completed, they can ‘stamp’ their passports, by cutting and pasting the ‘teacher tour company sticker' to their passport page (included at end of booklet).
Fonts from: Hello Literacy, APL Fonts and KGFonts on TpT!
Clip Art from: TeacherKarma on TpT!
Other Resources You May Be Interested In:
Grade 5 Math - A Year in Review
Grade 6 Math - A Year in Review
Vacation on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
The Smarty Pants Studies Teacher Planner PASTEL Edition
Wonder by R.J. Palacio Complete Novel Study
Rosa Parks: A Life of Courage Book Study
The Most Magnificent Thing Book Study
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!
top of page
bottom of page