Are you tired of buying planners that have too many pages you never use? Or not enough of what you need? Introducing the Smarty Pants Studies TEACHER PLANNER - PASTEL Edition!
About this Product:
- Now in Power Point format so you can more easily add or delete pages!
- 120 pages included!
- Cover page
- Covers for Subject Binders
- Class List Template
- Dismissal List Template
- Parent Communication Log
- Mark book Page by Subject & Term
- Month at a Glance
- Weekly plan Templates Each with a different Inspirational Quote Design
- Daily Planning Sheets
- Planning sheets for literacy, Numeracy and Inquiry Centres for Kindie Teachers!
- “To Do” Templates Each with a different Inspirational Quote Design
How to Use:
There are many ways to use this planner!
- Print pages as you go and add them to a binder
- Select the pages you want printed and have them printed at a print shop
- Divide the sheets to create an individual mark book, daily planner, monthly planner, to-do list booklet and classroom info booklet!
- Add your name to the text boxes provided to customize your planner!
All fonts from A Primary Kind of Life on TpT. Clip Art from Smarty Pants Studies.
classroom management - forms for teachers - dismissal lists - class lists - teacher planner - teacher planners - editable teacher planner - printable planner
Other Resources You May Be Interested In:
The Smarty Pants Studies Teacher Planner NEON Edition
Grade 5 Math - A Year in Review
Grade 6 Math - A Year in Review
Vacation on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Wonder by R.J. Palacio Complete Novel Study
Rosa Parks: A Life of Courage Book Study
The Most Magnificent Thing Book Study
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!