This short Coding Unit was prepared using the Grade 6 Ontario Math Curriculum 2020, however, many elements can apply to other grade levels as well. This unit also accompanies my Stop-Motion Coding Assignment which is also available for purchase and has been used my teachers in classes from grades 3-8.
About This Product:
- Both plugged and unplugged coding opportunities
- Connections to Scratch (coding website - note students DO NOT have to create accounts to use Scratch, but they will not be able to save)
- Key Terms
- Practice writing codes by giving instructions for daily tasks; Efficient Codes, Repeating Codes
- Clip Art from LittleRed on TpT
- Other images from Google and Scratch
- Video from the learning mole on Youtube
- Laptop Clip Art from For a Rainy Day on TpT
Math Unit - Worksheets - Math Worksheets - Math Booklet - No Prep - Key Terms - Answer Key - Test Review - Math Supplemental Work - Extra Math Practice - Coding - Digital - Slides
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Stop-Motion Coding Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Barbecue on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Vacation on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Grade 5 & 6 Math and Health - My Healthy Plate Assignment
Grade 5 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 6 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Measurement Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Financial Literacy Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Fractions, Rates and Ratios Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Data & Probability Printable Unit Plans
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!