This reference sheet is exactly what you're looking for! I've taken the key topics from each unit of study, and created this resources to help! It's a quick guide for students to use as they work on problems and study for tests and includes key concepts, key terms and examples! You can print them on coloured card stock so each unit has its own colour, and storing them on a binder ring helps students to keep their notes organized. All notes are aligned with the 2020 Ontario Math Curriculum! A great tool for EQAO PREP!
Here's what's included:
- Math Reference Sheets for:
- Number Sense
- Data Management
- Spatial Sense
- Measurement (Linear, Mass & Capacity)
- Financial Literacy
- Fractions, Decimals & Percentages
- Pre-sized so all you have to do is print, cut and hole punch!
- Aligned with 2020 Ontario Math Curriculum
- Font from KG Fonts and A Primary Kind of Life on TpT!
Math Unit - Worksheets - Math Worksheets - Printable - Math Booklet - No Prep - Key Terms - Answer Key - Test Review - Math Supplemental Work - Extra Math Practice
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
Grade 5 Math - Math Facts at a Glance Reference Sheets
Grade 4 Math - Math Facts at a Glance Reference Sheets
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Vacation on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Junior / Middle School Math - Stop Motion Coding Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math and Health - My Healthy Plate Assignment
Grade 5 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 6 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Measurement Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Financial Literacy Bundle
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Fractions, Rates and Ratios Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Data & Probability Printable Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Spatial Sense Unit Plans
Grade 5 Math - Number Sense Unit Plans
Grade 6 Math - Number Sense Unit Plans
Check out other Math resources in the Smarty Pants Studies store by clicking here! If you're looking for cross-curricular projects, click here!
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!