This YEAR LONG BUNDLE is aligned with the Grade 6 Ontario 2020 Math Curriculum Expectations! This Bundle includes Unit Plans, Individual Lessons, Answer Keys, Key Assessments and Cross-Curricular Projects with rubrics including projects for data management and coding (stop-motion coding project includes rubrics for 5 & 6)!
- Patterning and Algebra
- Operations (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division)
- Data Literacy and Probability
- Financial Literacy
- Patterning, Data, and TWO Financial Literacy Projects!
- Coding Unit and SEL (Worksheet) available as FREE downloads!
-This bundle also includes the popular Year in Review and Math Facts at a Glance Reference Booklet!
- NOTE: Some of these units also include Grade 5 material - perfect for split classes or for differentiation if needed.
See individual product listings for more details and photo/video previews!
All products also sold individually.
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
Grade 4 Math - Operations Unit and Worksheets
Grade 4 Math - Data Management and Probability Unit and Worksheets
Grade 4 Math - Math Facts at a Glance Reference Sheets
Grade 4 Math - Patterning & Algebra Unit and Worksheets
Grade 5 Number Sense Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Vacation on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Junior / Middle School Math - Stop Motion Coding Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math and Health - My Healthy Plate Assignment
Grade 5 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 6 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Measurement Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Financial Literacy Bundle
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Fractions, Rates and Ratios Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Data & Probability Printable Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Spatial Sense Unit Plans
Grade 5 Math - Math Facts at a Glance Reference Sheet
Math Unit - Worksheets - Math Worksheets - Printable - Math Booklet - No Prep - Key Terms - Answer Key - Test Review - Math Supplemental Work - Extra Math Practice - Math Project - Coding - Budgeting
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!
top of page
bottom of page