This cross-curricular resource was designed to help students practice creating fractions, ordering decimals and incorporating elements of art, while creating their very own infographic! This project was created for Grade 6 and a rubric is included. Grade 5 Infographic Assignment is sold separately.
About This Product:
- Grade 6 Rubric
- Incorporates infographics, media, art, fractions and ordering numbers
- Step-by-step instruction guide with examples
- Clip Art from LittleRed and Creative Clips on TpT
math - project - middle school - art - media - infographic - grade 6
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
Grade 5 Math - Number Sense Infographic
Grade 4 Math - Number Sense Unit Plans
Grade 4 & 5 Math - Number Sense Unit Bundle
Grade 5 Math - Number Sense Unit Plans
Grade 6 Math - Number Sense Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Number Sense Unit Bundle
Grade 5 Math - Number Sense Cross-Curricular Infographic Project
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Barbecue on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Vacation on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Grade 5 & 6 Math and Health - My Healthy Plate Assignment
Junior / Middle School Math - Stop Motion Coding Assignment
Grade 5 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Measurement Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Financial Literacy Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Fractions, Rates and Ratios Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Data & Probability Printable Unit Plans
Check out other Math resources in the Smarty Pants Studies store by clicking here! If you're looking for cross-curricular projects, click here!
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!