Practice with money using real-life scenarios! This unit plan includes PDF worksheets and Google Slides aligned with the Grade 4 Ontario 2020 Math Curriculum Expectations!
Here's what's included:
- Printable PDF worksheets *Google Slides now included!*
- Worksheets and lesson notes
- Key Assessment and Budget Activity included
- Key Terms List
- Answer Key Included
- A list of lessons and topics to follow
- Pages to complete graphs
- Activities and Key Terms that align with the NEW 2020 Ontario Math Curriculum
- Activities for methods of payment, estimating and calculating cost and change, consumer awareness, etc.
- Clip Art from LittleRed and English Lab by Des on TpT
- Fonts from KG Fonts and APL on TpT
*** Financial Literacy Projects which include rubrics and are in Google Slides form, are also available! ***
Vacation on a Budget Project
Barbecue on a Budget Project
Math Unit - Worksheets - Math Worksheets - Printable - Math Booklet - No Prep - Key Terms - Answer Key - Test Review - Math Supplemental Work - Extra Math Practice - financial literacy - Ontario - grade 4
Ontario Math Expectations covered in this product:
F1.1 identify various methods of payment that can be used to purchase goods and services
F1.2 estimate and calculate the cost of transactions involving multiple items priced in whole-dollar amounts, not including sales tax, and the amount of change needed when payment is made in cash, using mental math
F1.3 explain the concepts of spending, saving, earning, investing, and donating, and identify key factors to consider when making basic decisions related to each
F1.4 explain the relationship between spending and saving, and describe how spending and saving behaviours may differ from one person to another
F1.5 describe some ways of determining whether something is reasonably priced and therefore a good purchase
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
Grade 4 Math - Operations Unit and Worksheets
Grade 4 Math - Full Year Bundle!
Grade 4 Math - Data Management and Probability Unit and Worksheets
Grade 4 Math - Math Facts at a Glance Reference Sheets
Grade 4 Math - Patterning & Algebra Unit and Worksheets
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Vacation on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Junior / Middle School Math - Stop Motion Coding Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math and Health - My Healthy Plate Assignment
Grade 5 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 6 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Measurement Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Financial Literacy Bundle
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Fractions, Rates and Ratios Unit Plans
Grade 5 Math - Operations Unit Bundle
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Data & Probability Printable Unit Plans
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!