This cross-curricular resource was designed to help students practice creating stem-and-leaf plots and graphing, while creating their very own infographic! NOW INCLUDES 2 VERSIONS - WINTER AND SPRING! This project was created for Grade 5 and a rubric is included.
About This Product:
- Grade 4 Rubric included
- Checklist for criteria for students to follow
- Rough Copy space provided
- Graphing Checklist included
- Opportunity to practice Excel and Google Sheets skills!
- Practice creating stem-and-leaf plots and graphing
- Ontario curriculum
- Clip Art from LittleRed and font from KG and A Primary Kind of Life on TpT
Grade 5 and Grade 6 Infographic Assignments are sold separately, but can be bundled as well. There are also Number Sense focused infographics where students create a menu! Search the Cross-Curricular Projects or Math Units Custom Categories on my store page to browse! This project is also included the Grade 4 Data Management and Probability Unit and Worksheets product! Click here to shop.
Math Unit - Worksheets - Math Worksheets - Printable - Math Booklet - No Prep - Key Terms - Answer Key - Test Review - Math Supplemental Work - Extra Math Practice - Infographic - Math Project
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
Grade 4 Math - Full Year Bundle!
Grade 4 Math - Operations Unit and Worksheets
Grade 4 Math - Data Management and Probability Unit and Worksheets
Grade 4 Math - Math Facts at a Glance Reference Sheets
Grade 4 Math - Patterning & Algebra Unit and Worksheets
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Vacation on a Budget Financial Literacy Project
Junior / Middle School Math - Stop Motion Coding Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math and Health - My Healthy Plate Assignment
Grade 5 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 6 Math - Infographic Assignment
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Measurement Unit Plans
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Financial Literacy Bundle
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Fractions, Rates and Ratios Unit Plans
Grade 5 Math - Operations Unit Bundle
Grade 5 & 6 Math - Data & Probability Printable Unit Plans
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!